Welcome to episode #158 of Explode Your Expert Biz Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/,
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview our GTeX Lifetime Member: Andrea Crump:
Andrea, known as the Fearless Love Coach, specialises in helping women finding and keeping their Mr. Right and her success rates are astonishing.
In this episode, we talk about
- How to balance your relationship while running your business
- How to find the right person if you are an entrepreneur
- How to keep the perfect person for you once you have found it without compromising your business
Connect with Andrea
To Become a GTeX Member, apply here
If you want to make 6 figures presentations and become awesome at Selling From The Stage without compromising your integrity I have created The Ultimate Selling From Stage Checklist.
The most comprehensive checklist to create a pitch that sells without being a douchebag.
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ
Also, make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any other episode.
If you want to reach out to me with your questions, you can email me at Simone@gtex.org.uk that comes right to my inbox.
– Hi ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Explode your Expert, a Biz show. And today I’m here with the one and only, Andrea Crump. How you doing Andrea?
– I’m doing really well, great to be here, thanks Simone.
– Now with that beautiful background, you make me feel like I need to up my game right now. I told you earlier. But before we get started and, today the topic is going to be about relationship and business and how do we manage our relationship and business.
– Before we get started in there, I have a quick question for you.
– The quick question I have for you Don’t be scared.
– You made it sound very mysterious.
– Uh, yeah, is it to create some suspense. You see, I can feel our listener now hanging on their chairs as well. Now the question that I have for you is about style, it’s about style. Now every time I’ve seen you, you have been always very stylish.
– Thank you.
– You’re welcome, you’re welcome. And I just finished to record another episode for the show with Zach, and we talked about style for men.
– So the question I wanted to ask you was, how important do you, is style for you, on a personal level?
– For me personally, it’s very important. I learned a long time ago that first impressions matter and first impressions last. And certainly in business, if you wanna make an impact, I would rather be the person who walks in the room and make an impact, whether it’s good or bad, by the way, then I get noticed. So, outside of that, style to me is very important because you create an impression. And I wanna create a positive impression about me. I can’t make people like me, but I still wanna create a positive impression about me. I wanna look as if I’ve made the effort and if the people I’m hanging around with, I’m letting them know that they’re important to me, enough to make an effort for them.
– And do you see also that is linked with relationship-style, impression, relationship?
– Oh my god, oh my god, yes! That’s one of the key areas that I look at, is about style and personal image and personal confidence. And especially if you’re single, we live in an age of social media, of Instagram, you have to look good. And it’s the first impression, so. A lot of people come to me, so it’s the personality. Well I can say, love me for my personality, why didn’t she love me for my personality? Well you have to start off with the first impression and you’re not even gonna get to the personality stage if you don’t look good. If they don’t look at you and think, “Oh god, he’s fit,” or “She’s hot.” You know, it has to be that, and then in terms of, and it’s true, we’ve gotta be honest about it.
– It’s true.
– It’s true, and then in certain, in longterm relationships, there’s a difference, I really wanna get this out, there’s a difference between love and sexual attraction. So you can love your partner with all your heart and soul, but you may not find them sexually attractive, and that can be a lot to do with your physical appearance. It needs to be addressed.
– So I’m glad you kind of mentioned it, it’s very important, very important.
– Fantastic, it was mainly out of curiosity because I’ve just did this interview and we talked about style for men,
– and it was men only, so wanted to get more like a female point of view on that. So we’re going to come back to the style question later on.
– Yeah, okay.
– So we’re talking about sexual attraction, we’re making this episode spicy today. Okay, so listeners, stay tuned on TBN because it’s gonna be spicy, oh! Hot! Now, you are great in helping women finding their Mr. Right.
– Yes, yes yes.
– And we’re going to explore about being an entrepreneur, being single as an entrepreneur, being a couple as an entrepreneur. So I’ve got a lot of questions that I want to ask you because I don’t often have, we always talk about business here on this podcast,
– But, relationship are part of it, and a huge part, so I love this topic for today. So we might overrun a bit more, maybe.
– That’s okay.
– I feel we have a lot to talk about, I have a lot of questions today. But how did you start, what got you into relationship?
– Because of my own complete disasters in relationship, really that was the bottom line. There was only so many times I could point my finger at guys and say it was their fault. I was the common denominator so, eventually, I had to look at myself. And so, that’s what I did, I had to figure out, okay, why do I keep getting into, if they are longterm relationships, why did they suck? And if they were short, so why was it constantly short? And why did I feel so unhappy? So I just went on this personal development mission to learn about myself and my own psychology, and also about what makes men tic, ’cause it’s important to also understand yourself, but to understand the person, you know, if you’re heterosexual or if you’re homosexual, it doesn’t really make any difference, to understand what makes your partner tic. So, that was my mission. I went on a mission to find about myself and female psychology, and men and male psychology, and how they come together. And that’s what I discovered the biggest problems was the communication styles, very very different. And if that, if we don’t get that right, the relationship will ever not start, or it won’t last.
– Can you give an example of a date you had that went really wrong?
– Oh, god, really? Oh my god, there’s just too many. Thank you very much, Simone.
– You’re welcome, you’re welcome, my pleasure.
– Um, there was one, oh god, I’m actually kind of cringing at myself actually. There was a guy that I met and he was okay looking, it was online dating and I thought, you gotta give people a chance because you don’t know, it’s online dating. And so we met up and I thought, I’m not quite sure if he was my type. But he was a nice guy. And then we were out at a restaurant and I just saw him ordering loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of food and it’s really. He just said, “Do you want this?” I’m like, “No I don’t want that.” “Oh, well I’ll have it.” So by the time the whole table was filled with loads of food, and he just sat there and literally ate the whole table. And I just thought, in my head I just thought, I think you got a bit of a weight problem here and you’re not admitting to it. And all I could see, it sounds awful, because I wasn’t attracted to him anyway, but all I could see was, if this continues, he just might end up like, a really huge guy and that’s just not for me.
– And then the one, another really key thing, was that I kinda, I’m quite independent, I’ll travel around the world, I do whatever I wanna do, and he, I think he was in his, I don’t know, late 30’s at the time, and then he said, he won’t do any of those things until he met someone. And that was a huge red flag to me. I just think, whether you’re single or in a relationship, you go and live your life. ‘Cause, you just live your life. And I didn’t want anyone dependent on me to make them happy, so. I was very, I’m not as honest as I am now, I was kinda made a lame excuse and I literally, to my embarrassment, I literally at the end, I shot up out of my chair, ran out the door, jumped in a taxi and left. I know. I wouldn’t do that again but I didn’t know how to handle it. I didn’t know how to handle it.
– Well, I mean, he didn’t play, he didn’t play all his cards well, so.
– He actually gave you plenty of reasons to run. Yeah, never, poor him, aw, if we think about him.
– Yeah, absolutely.
– Like, with you sort of running away, oh my god.
– Yeah, I’ve learned.
– We all live our relationship horror stories.
– Oh man, I’ve got, I remember this one ’cause I didn’t really understand. You know, I was born, not that I was born, but I’m very persistent.
– Yes. And the reason, I’ve discovered in my teens, that there is a fine line between persistence and stalking.
– So I remember I fell in love with this girl and she was beautiful, she was everything to me. And suddenly I started popping up at random places that I know she was, but I mean, too frequently.
– You know you have the distinction between this is a nice surprise that you didn’t expect it but it’s pleasant, to what the fuck are you doing here?
– Oh my god.
– Yeah, as you can imagine it, the relationship didn’t last long. And I’ve learned a lesson.
– It’s difficult, I think it’s difficult for guys though, because as women we want, well, most women want a guy to pursue. And so we kind of say it’s your job to pursue and you wanna pursue, but it’s like, yeah, where’s the fine line? When, do you, you know.
– So, let’s go around and flip it around. Tell me the best, one of the biggest love stories that you’ve been able to facilitate by working with some of your clients.
– Oh, I think, well my best one, is happening very recently, she’s actually getting married this Saturday. I know, so, and I’m going to the wedding. I was the first person she told.
– No way.
– Yeah, the first person she told that she got engaged, and, she’s absolutely, she’s just lovely. She’s very high profile in the media and I came recommended to her. She was 38 when we met and she just had enough. She really didn’t have any serious relationship. Well, she had one, and when I asked her about it, so, okay, so what’s going on? Well it doesn’t seem to be working so well, how long have you been together? Two years, okay! So, how often do you see each other? I was him two years ago. What d’ya mean you saw him two years ago? He doesn’t live in this country. Oh, so, uh, is this a relationship? So, in her mind, she thought they were in a relationship. He kept on sending, I’ll come back when I’m ready, when I’ve sorted my life out, over in whichever country it was. And I just said, right, okay, stop. Please just stop. This is not a relationship. And that’s what I see a lot of women struggle the most is that understanding what is a real relationship. And so that’s, so you imagine, that’s where we began. No children, perhaps the guy in her life, never done online dating or anything like that. She’s very career, very successful, very career-focused. So, we started off with like, okay, your career is very important. You’re at a stage where you wanna meet someone so your focus has to shift. And that was the biggest struggle, to help her to shift. But when we did that, she became very, she did everything I asked her to do, brilliant! And she just went socialising, she went dancing, she went to concerts, she was going out to dinner, she went online, and she became really open minded. And she was very specific in what she was looking for.
– And within less than three months, without fail, when clients come to me, I call it “the woo effect,” the magic happens. And this guy, literally, he appeared out of nowhere. He was already in her circle of friends but they’d never met, they’d never met. So when she was doing the coaching with me she started to tell a female friend, you know, I’m looking for a relationship. They introduced her to this guy, he, at first, he wasn’t quite sure. He actually said, “I’m not interested in any relationship.” He was very clear. One week later, that magic happened. Something changed within him, and then he messaged her and said, “Actually, I would like to take you out on a date.” And she was like, “Really?” They went on a date, clicked, that was it. In less than three months. In less than nine months they got engaged. In less than a year, they’re getting married on Saturday.
– Oh my god, well congratulations, we wish you the best. We wish you the best.
– Thank you.
– For all your, for the future, for the children, that you can have, for the marriage. So, now, this is a beautiful segue. Because you mentioned that your client was very career-focused.
– And that’s how we are as entrepreneurs.
– I mean, our average working day, on a day off, is 15 hours a day.
– It’s more like 25 hours a day.
– Yeah, exactly, that’s why I said on a day off.
– Yeah, oh yeah.
– And, where do we find time for relationship? It’s very difficult, I’ve found it personally on one side, very challenging, you know, managing a relationship at the beginning and the start of a business. So, let’s start from the scenario where you have someone, and we can be female focused because you work with women. We did the episode with Zach, it was male focused, so men, I’m sorry for you, but today we’re going to make happy our female audience here. Woman, driven, want to be really successful, already really successful, single.
– She wants a relationship.
– But she doesn’t know how to manage things.
– Well the first, the first place has to start with your mindset in terms of, where’s your priority? And that’s where I always start with my clients, ’cause most of them are very successful in business, they’re entrepreneurs or very sort of high level in their corporate career. And I say to them, well, if you look at how you gotten to where you are right now, what did it take? And they say it took dedication, it took focus. And I said, and priority, and I said that’s exactly the way you have to treat getting into a potential relationships and maintaining a healthy, loving relationship. If you’re not willing to do that it’s not going to happen, so they have to start there, with actually say, well this is a priority in my life, right now. And for it to, for me to make this happen, I have to change my mind and then look at how I need to change my lifestyle in order to create this space so I can go out and attract and meet a great guy. So you have to make that decision first. If you’re not willing to then you’re being silly in terms of, you’re limiting yourself with potentially meeting someone.
– Do you find that there is a difference between, and if yes, then which one is the difference, between men which are very driven and career-focused or business-focused and women that are very driven, career-focused, business-focused, in the way they approach dating, relationshipsing?
– Um, no I don’t, I think that in terms of dating, this is what I’ve seen. I’ve seen women who are very driven and career-focused, they approach their dates as if it’s a business transaction. And that’s where it falls down, so they’ll go in and sit in with a guy and they’ll talk about how much they’re earning, how they built their business, and it’s all about that and it’s kind of like, goals, how many goals have they got, how many results have they got. And there’s no romance there, and so, I don’t think, I don’t think men do it in the same way. They’ll certainly wanna go on a date and say, well, this is what I do, ’cause they’re proud of what they do. They wanna show I’ve got the income to invest in you, I’ve sorted myself out.
– I can take care of you.
– Yeah, I can take care of you, it’s very, very important. So, I think women can approach their dates in that way which is a bad mistake. So in that sense I think that they approach dating slightly differently. And I’ve seen a lot of mistakes that women have made, is that they assume that the guy’s looking for a woman who’s equally as driven, who’s as high as he is, or has the highest income. And I’m telling them, it isn’t that. What matters to him is whether, and you tell me, you’re a guy, whether you, first of all, whether you fancy her or not, you know? Whether you find her sexually attractive. Because you can, it doesn’t matter if you’re a woman if you’re a millionaire.
– Is she hot?
– Is she hot?
– Is she hot? So that’s it!
– Oh, thank you.
– It’s true, if he doesn’t fancy you, forget it. It doesn’t matter if you drive a Ferrari or if you’ve got a billion pounds, it doesn’t matter. He’s gotta fancy you, this is basics.
– Otherwise, you’ll find a gold digger.
– That, we’re not talking about loving relationships. So there are people that just after money, but we’re not talking about this scenario, so. First of all, is she hot?
– Is she hot?
– Or is he hot, this is the thing. We need to have that.
– We’ve gotta have this, I mean, women are looking for, their terminology would be like, do I feel the chemistry, do I feel the spark? That’s what she would use, and a guy would say, you know, is she hot? So if it’s not there.
– It’s just basically the same thing.
– Yeah, it’s the same thing, isn’t it, really? That’s it.
– When a woman says, well there was no chemistry, it means, he wasn’t hot enough.
– That’s it, game over, yeah, he was basically, he was probably too nice, he didn’t have that confidence, or that swag, and that’s what she’s looking for.
– Wow, wow wow wow. Okay, got it. Now, so we said how we approach the dating scene and we need to be committed, so a woman or a man, they need to be incredibly committed, like they build their business and putting the same amount of focus, determination, and dedication also to make the relationship work.
– Yes, yes yes.
– Now, what I’ve found very difficult, and I want to explore this on a female and a male perspective as well, what I’ve found very challenging was the fact that the business took up so much of my life that then, when I started putting a lot of focus in the relationship, then the business started going down.
– And I think the reason, it depends of course what kind of business you run. If you’re running a big business, you have staff, and you have more free time, that’s different. But if you are, you know, one person, two people, three people in your company, is a moment where you’re having like a fast growth company and you have all the things happening, or maybe you want to make things happen and, so, how then do you balance so you don’t, you move forward with both of them without dropping one and.
– Does it make sense?
– Cool. = Well, for me it’s about the communication, so, if this was you, it’d be very important to let her know, and she should be asking those questions anyway, asking you what stage in life are you at right now? And if you’re at the beginning of building a business and she wants to be with you, she actually needs to understand that most of your focus is gonna go on building your business. So it’s very important to explain to the woman or the woman to find out where are they at in the sense of, their business life. What stage is that? Is it the beginning, is it the middle, or are things just taking over? And so, wherever that status is, it’s important for the male certainly to communicate to her where it’s at, the level of time that he can commit to her. If he’s genuine about her and wants to be with her he has to tell her, well, this is how much I can commit to you in terms of my time. I want us to be together, is that okay with you? So it’s about having an open dialogue so both of you can at least discuss where you’re at and get onto the same page. And you have to keep on doing that, because, as you know, with business it goes up and down and, like you said, it kinda can go crazy at this moment, so it’s important for you to know that you have to be with a woman. And this is what the status is, if you want this career driven guy, which a lot of women want, they have, she needs to understand that he’s going to put a lot of time and focus on building the business. To get the finances so you can be safe and happy and create the family, if that’s what you want. So it’s about understanding where you’re at and both of you being able to communicate effectively with each other and to be patient. Be patient, otherwise it’s gonna be constant arguments. But at the same time, it’s important for whoever’s the most driven, say it’s the guy who’s running the business, he also to signal she’s also a priority. So it comes back to the same thing that, I might want a million pound business, but how is important to me if it means I’ll lose the relationship. So it might just mean a shift, okay, maybe it’s, three quarters of a million instead of a million next year, you know what I mean? Because I mean I was reading this article of a nurse, she’s poly-terf based off in Australia and she, when she was nursing the patients who were dying she recorded their stories and she asked them what were their biggest regrets. And the biggest regret was that they worked too hard and that they didn’t love enough or be happy enough. And so, it’s in the top five regrets that they worked too hard. So, I want people to hear that message now, whilst it’s important. Certainly in the West, in what we build and create, if we wanna leave a legacy, it means nothing if you don’t have anyone to share it with. It means absolutely nothing. And when women come to me, ’cause you know as I coach women, their biggest regret is that they’ve got the house, they’ve got the career, they’ve got the car, they can go on all these fabulous female holidays, but they feel as if something’s missing.
– So, you can have all the trappings and all the finances, but if you don’t have anyone to share it with, life can be empty, so.
– Yeah, I completely agree with you in this regard and it’s something that I found as well. I think it’s about the level of commitment and how much do you care about a person.
– For example, recently got married
– and she is the woman I want to spend my life with.
– Now we done the relationship, I found myself that I was constantly prioritising business.
– And somehow they ended because they were unsustainable. I was spending enough time with them.
– Or ended the relationship, or they ended the relationship.
– But this time I didn’t want this to happen so I forced myself to take time off even when, oh my god, and the fights that I was putting up. “Oh no, because I can’t take time off, because we have this going on and we have this lunch and we have this events that we have to run.” And then she’s like, do you want to be together? ‘Cause I wanna go on holiday. Okay, uh yes, I want to be together so I guess the launch can wait.
– And that ended up being, didn’t ended up being a problem.
– And that made me realise, that situation made me realise, yes, it’s okay to switch off. It’s okay to go away for, you know, two weeks and not look at the business, as long as the proper communication is out.
– Then things are going to be fine. Nothing is going to explode dramatically and.
– Yes, yes yes.
– But now, I have another question which is about let’s say that now the woman is the driven, career-focused and the man is on having a good job, not very ambitious, do you think would work a relationship in that dynamic?
– What I’ve seen is that it’s a struggle. It can often be a struggle because if a woman’s more driven and more successful than her partner, she can often look at him and see him as less than. And that’s a problem. He may be the most incredible, great guy but so often times she has an image in her head that she needs to be with a guy who’s more driven than her, who’s more successful than her. And I’ve, genuinely seen this, this being the biggest problem.
– And so, what I help the women with is to see, okay, well what is it that you’re actually looking for in a relationship. Is it important that he has to be as driven as you? Is it important that he has to have as much money as you? Is it really that important? So that’s why, I help them shift to what’s important to them in terms of their values, what makes them happy. And so if she’s with a guy and, you know, this is most of my scenarios, actually, is that the women are very successful and the men aren’t. But the problem was is that these women were going for the men who were equally as successful as them and equally as driven, but they weren’t happy.
– So, this is a really big turnaround for them. So, typically the guys they’re with aren’t as successful. And so then I ask them, okay, but what is it doing for you? ‘Cause that’s the most important thing. It’s not about the success, it’s about how is he treating you as a human being? And so without fail all the ones that are getting into relationships when they come to me, it’s like, well, he gets up and makes me breakfast. He thinks, he texts me, messages me all the time. He’s always there for me, he thinks about me constantly. And he loves me, he wants to be with me, he wants to have a family with me, and I’m like, well, that’s it! You know, this is it! It doesn’t have to have the, you know, ten houses. What’s matter is how you’re being treated and do you feel happy, does he wanna make you happy. And so, once they get it, it’s on, then it’s perfect. Until they get it, it’s a struggle. And I’ve seen it gets to the point of a struggle where they end up ending relationships and then maybe, years later, they end up regretting it. And I don’t want that to happen really.
– Is there an element of personal values and things that matter to one person more than another person in finding the right person to spend your life with, or to find the right partner as well?
– I’m not sure I understand. I think they have to have the same values.
– Right, no, what I mean is, do you find that women, let’s say the women that you’ve worked with, do they find, are they looking for the same things in men or every woman is different and would look for different things?
– No, it’s all cliches, it’s all cliches, it’s always powerful, strong, tall, tall is a big one.
– For fuck’s sake.
– Tall, dark and handsome.
– I’m out, I’m out, I’m leaving.
– And honestly, it’s so true, it’s just a primal thing. It’s a very animal thing which we can’t deny. And so it’s always tall, successful, often times even the alpha, you know the alpha male, the strongest of the pack, so to speak. I would say that’s very generic and that’s what most women respond to, and that’s what they think is best for them. So I do think it’s, yeah, I think people are looking for the same, so they think. But then when it comes to actually connect with someone they may realise actually those things aren’t as important. And the same with men.
– Hm, I see.
– I think men find it easier, you know, because I think men are more honest, in the sense of they will never consider any woman unless they fancy them, really. Whereas a woman might consider, she would, she can consider a guy.
– Or adaptive situations, or someone is desperate.
– Desperate, yeah!
– And it’s like, hey, if, there’s like one, I don’t care, as long as she breathes I’m fine.
– And then you have the, when you go past the desperate, then you can actually choose, then it becomes different and you’re looking for, first of all, is she attractive?
– And can she cook a good meal.
– I just, I disagree, I bet that even if, right, as desperate as you want with a guy, you’ll hook up, I mean women will do it as well, you’ll hook up with someone, but in the back of your mind you’re still looking.
– Right, yeah you know that you are hooking up with a person because you’re desperate.
– Yes, yes.
– Oh, okay, so you don’t, I see what you mean, I see what you mean. You know you are doing it but you don’t care in the moment because you are too desperate to care.
– Yes, yeah. I got it, I got it. Yeah and we’re all looking for a different thing. I agree with you, we’re looking I think on the surface. That’s what I’m hearing you saying. You have on the surface, men are looking for same things, women are looking for same things. But then on a deeper level, then every woman will have a slightly different need on top of the needs that every woman has.
– And then, or something that is more important for them.
– Yes. Yes, so, there’s like the generic male psychology and the generic female psychology, you know with.
– Where, you know, hormonally women are different, it’s the same, men are the same, and socialisation, but then the personal psychology is like, what are their personal values and how did they bring up, so that’s when it becomes different.
– That’s brilliant, I’m loving this conversation. I have one more, a couple more questions before we wrap up.
– I want to now talk about when people are in relationships.
– So now, let’s say you find the man, or you find the woman of your dreams, and you are in a relationship, and you are an entrepreneur. What I’ve found is that, I don’t know, and that’s something I need to always keep myself in check. Which is, the tendency then to become complacent.
– Yes, yes.
– Because now, you know, as I got what I wanted.
– I’m married, I made it!
– You can sit back, relax.
– I’ve got a hot wife, she’s awesome, she’s very driven, she’s caring, she’s the perfect woman in the world.
– And I’ve found myself getting complacent.
– And she said, “You’re getting complacent.”
– Complacent, yes, yes yes.
– Well how do you deal with, or how can you prevent, the fact of being complacent in a relationship?
– Well I, because I focus on women, I show women how to not be complacent, and I tell them not to be complacent for the main reason that attraction over a longterm relationship is very, very, very important. And some of the key things of not to let yourself go. Really, even though I coach women, lots of guys obviously talk to me, they tell me all their secrets, and they want me to pass on the message. It’s quite funny.
– Yeah, I should keep shaving.
– Yes. Yeah, it’s true, and so, for the female logic, it’s, the women, the ones who have gotten into relationships and maybe I see them a year or two years down the line. And they walk up and I think, what are you wearing? Why are you wearing that? And she goes, “Well, I don’t need to make an effort anymore.” Like, what are you insane? It’s like, you absolutely still need to make the same level of effort as you did when you first met him. Because that was the person he fell in love with, that’s the person he was attracted to. So, when you met and you were always in your little heels or your dresses or whatever it was, and then now you’re in sweatpants every day. You have to understand his level of attraction for you is gonna go down, it is, it is. So I showed the women that it’s important to keep their image to the standard of when he first met. Weight, this weight has come up a lot. If you’ve gained a lot of weight, like an excess amount of weight, I want her to understand, and the guys too, ’cause it doesn’t matter which direction.
– But, again, attraction may go down, and so, it’s important for you to understand if you wanna keep her interested in you, what are you gonna do about it? For the woman to understand, if you want him to remain interested in you, what are you gonna do about it? And so, you know, people can make, typically it would be a woman who would wanna have date nights, that would a very female thing. And so that’s great, they can be very romantic, but when I spoke at the beginning, it’s about understanding your partner’s psychology. So maybe, a date night for him may be to go, I don’t know, play poker or, I don’t know, go to a race car watch race cars, or something, I don’t know, play the Wii Nintendo, something! Whatever boys do, you know what I’m saying, it’s kind of like, you have to think about your partner, what turns them on? Let’s get basic here, what turns them on? You should be having these conversations. So when I spoke about the conversation at the beginning, communication, ask your partner, what turns you on? Some people are afraid to ask because they may think they can’t fulfil it, but you shouldn’t be in that relationship in the first place if you’re not gonna have these types of conversations. So ask them, “What turns you on?” “What gets you excited?” And do make the effort to do those things, and it doesn’t have to be these big things. But if you do these small things
– then that keeps the relationship alive.
– So, this has been a brilliant interview because a relationship and personal relationship are an important part of our life.
– And, in particular, as entrepreneurs and we are focused on it as building our business, then we can forget
– to put importance and to give that importance that actually is needed or required, or actually we feel is important, not everyone wants the same level of relationship, everyone is different, we understand that. But as a part of your life, as a part of the whole that you are, that’s why I recommend you to listen to what Andrea’s saying today, because it can make a difference in your life.
– In the way you live your life, in the way you’re enjoying your life, in the things that make your life richer.
– Not just wealthier.
– Yes, yes, I like that, definitely.
– We can put it in this way. So I have two more questions before we wrap up. You’ve been a G Tex lifetime member for a while and I wanted to ask you, what was the most valuable thing that you had, or you found, by being part of the lifetime membership?
– For me, it was the focus I think. So it challenged me to remain focused with, you know ’cause you’re very active on Facebook, so then I see your videos, or I see your posts, and so there may be things that I would needed to hear that, you know, what you’d say would be relevant to me. So I think it’s that focus that’s been the most beneficial for me personally.
– Brilliant, thank you very much. And guys, if you want to apply to become a G Tex member, there’s a link below, here in the show notes, so just click the link, you will jump on a call with Dean or Siowash or Caroline, and then they will tell you a bit more about how to become a G Tex member. And join our G Tex family. Now it’s time to wrap up the interview, Andrea, I loved every single second. We had a lot of fun. I told you that it was going to be, I told you guys that it was going to be spicy today, so we got a bit of spice in your relationship and your life with this interview. Now if you want to keep this spice alive, make sure you need to connect with Andrea. So how can people connect with you?
– Okay, well, everything’s under my name, it’s just Andrea Crump, I’m sure you’ll have all the written information. So you just go straight to my website, www.andreacrump.co.uk. You’ll find me on Facebook, Andrea Crump Love Coach, I also have my own Youtube channel, Andrea Crump Love Coach, so you’ll find me all across social media, so come and connect with me, say hi.
– Yeah and I recommend you to watch her Youtube videos
– because they are, if you are looking for your Mr. Right,
– then they are the best resource you can find online.
– Yes, thank you.
– I’ve seen a lot of them, not that I’m looking for my Mr. Right.
– But I’ve seen a lot of your videos and they were top notch
– Thank you.
– in terms of quality, content, and the work that you put out there is absolutely brilliant.
– Thank you.
– So guys, make sure you connect with Andrea. The links are going to be in the show notes. I’ll connect you there, follow her. And if you are at that stage where you’re like, “Oh, I actually think I’m at that stage where I need to take my relationship, my dating life, seriously,” and, you know, it’s important for you, then make sure you contact Andrea because she is the best person to work with!
– Ha ha, yay, so true!
– She is absolutely the best person to work with. Fabulous, thank you very much, Andrea!
– You’re welcome, that was great, thank you.
– With us today, and if you haven’t subscribed yet to the show, subscribe right now. So you don’t miss any other spicy episode that we’re going to do in the future. And leave us a review, five star of course, letting us know what did you enjoy the most about the show today with Andrea. Thank you very much, I’ll see you next time and remember that together we grow exponentially, ciao.