Welcome to episode #166 of Explode Your Expert Biz Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/,
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview Christy Whitman
Christy Whitman is a transformational leader, celebrity coach and the New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All: A Woman’s Guide to Unlimited Abundance. Her new book, being released by Enliven, a division of Simon & Schuster, on September 25, 2018, is called Quantum Success: 7 Essential Laws for a Thriving, Joyful & Prosperous Relationship With Work and Money.
As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy and the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program, Christy has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products.
In this episode, we talk about
- How to determine with greater clarity what kind of success you want to create
- Who you want to become in the process of creating it
- How to align yourself on every level with that vision to achieve Quantum Success
Connect with Christy Whitman
Website: www.christywhitman.com, www.quantumsuccessbook.com
To become a GTeX Member, Apply here:
If you want to make 6 figures presentations and become awesome at Selling From The Stage without compromising your integrity I have created The Ultimate Selling From Stage Checklist.
The most comprehensive checklist to create a pitch that sell without being a douchebag.
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ
Also, make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any other episode.
If you want to reach out to me with your questions, you can email me at Simone@gtex.org.uk that comes right to my inbox.
– Ladies and gentleman, welcome to another episode of Explode Your Expert Biz Show. Today I’m here with the one and only Christy Whitman. How ya doing, Christy?
– I’m awesome, how are you doing?
– I am incredibly well and now we have found out, ladies and gentleman, that we both have something in common, which is, we have Italian origin. So the first question, before we all talk about money, success, abundance, quantum stuff. Before we go and talk about that, I have a question to ask you, which is, what was the most beautiful place you ever visited in Italy? In Italy.
– Yeah, Italy.
– Oh my gosh there’s so many. But I would have to say, Positano.
– Positano was just so picturesque and it was just so beautiful. But, all parts of Italy are beautiful, so I enjoyed all of them. But Capri was amazing, but Positano, I definitely would say.
– Any particular memory that you have about Positano, something that you did or maybe something that you ate there or moment?
– Yeah, I remember, I went there with my parents. We were on a two week trip and I was just about six months into dating my husband of 11 years now.
– Yeah, and we were just– It worked out well.
– Yes it did! And I remember one morning at breakfast, we were sitting next to my parents, they had come down for breakfast earlier, and I was overhearing them talk. ‘Cause they’d been married for 62 years. And I was hearing them talk about when my dad was in college, and when they first started dating, and they were just reminiscing about everything and just overhearing it. I was in that place, I had just gotten out of a divorce, I had been in an eight year relationship, I had met Frederic, my husband, right after that, we just started dating. And I got this feeling inside of me, of just this huge desire to wanna create a history with someone. And I really was just hearing that, and I was getting really just emotional and grateful that my parents had that, and that’s what I wanted for myself. And so I’m grateful now, as I look back on that moment, so thank you for asking.
– You’re welcome.
– We’re creating a beautiful history together.
– That’s brilliant. I love Positano. I’ve been there on my honeymoon, last year. So, I’m in the first of my first year of, survived the first year of marriage, which I’m really happy we made it. Oh my god, yes.
– They all told me about, take it one day at a time. Well, if everyday is like that, sign me up for the rest of my life, so I’m really happy. But yeah, Positano was such, such a beautiful, beautiful place. So I’m happy you had a great time and my country was able to give you beautiful memories.
– Oh, yes.
– Let’s now talk about quantum stuff. Now, I’m using the term stuff, and I’ll tell you why as well. Because we have a lot of people that, one day, I think of the word quantum sometimes can be a bit mystical. Right, there are some people that have a very different connotation of what the word quantum means to you. So when you are, I was reading that you’re writing your next book, which is going to be called the Quantum Success. I wanted to ask you, what was your definition of quantum, in particular, relates to Quantum Success? Why did you decided to talk about this title, to write about this.
– I love it, because everything that I teach and talk about is based on the universal laws. And when we work with universal laws, we understand them. They’re working all the time, whether we know about them or not. And we align with them. There is a bigness, a hugeness, a potentiality that exists that doesn’t exist when we are just trying to push through life and work hard and struggle. And thinking that we’re it. And when we can tap into and know that there is so much more than us and there’s potential to create whatever it is that we want. We’re working in a quantum field. So, the Quantum Success is not a linear step-by-step process, it’s really being able to evoke abundance of energy, an abundance of possibilities. And it becomes an exponential process of success versus step-by-step.
– I like the word exponential. I love the word exponential. I love it so much that we actually called our company, Growing Together Exponentially. So thank you for the plug. I really appreciate it.
– What made you, what was your journey? What made you arrive where you are now, talking about Quantum Success and the law of the universe?
– Well, about 21-ish years ago, I started learning about the universal laws. And I started learning about energy and how our thoughts create our reality. And that we’re either repelling things from us or attracting things to us based on how we’re feeling, what we’re perceiving, what we believe, what we’re saying, what we’re doing in the world. And so, for me to understand that each one of us is like an energy tower, sending out a signal, all day, every day. And those signals match the same type of frequency and vibrations and give us– Woops, hit my lamp. Give us, I talk with my hands, I’m Italian.
– I can see it, keep going, keep going.
– My dad would always say, “If you tie her hands behind her back, “she won’t be able to talk.” So, it’s really understanding and applying the universal laws. And when I started to do that, my life changed dramatically. So, that for me was my journey and about five years in, really applying and seeing every aspect of my life change, I had my first book download through me. And it’s been from that space and that journey that then I became a speaker, I then started coaching. And now all of my books, including Quantum Success, just downloads through me. So I can’t just go, “Okay, today I’m gonna write a book,” or “I wanna write a book on this subject.” All of my information comes through me and I really believe it’s because what I write about the formula in the book that it’s about alignment, really aligning with the pure potentiality of what you want to create and then taking momentum from that place.
– Which feels to me that it doesn’t have to be forced.
– You’re waiting for the information to come through and then you are following the momentum that is created, but you are not generating the momentum. Is that what you are saying?
– Yes, exactly, it’s a difference between motivation and inspiration. So, motivation is like, okay, let’s do it. Let’s get yourself up, let’s go, let’s, you know, kinda like an outward, external kind of pumping you up. Inspiration, when you’re inspired, you cannot, not do something. You cannot, not take momentum, because before you know it, you’re up, you’re doing it. You’re writing, you’re making that phone call, you’re living in that flow, and that flow, that guidance just moves you and you’re like, “Oh, wow, I’m in the process of doing this.”
– You wrote the first book, which was The Art of Having It All. And that became also a New York Time Best Seller, that book.
– My very first book was called Perfect Pictures.
– Not the first book, yeah, The Art of Having It All. Yeah, that became a New York Time Best Seller.
– Was it something that was planned, to become New York Time Best Seller? You have a strategy, as long as you read the strategy, it’s very difficult. It’s not like becoming Amazon Best Seller. It’s completely different.
– That’s true, that’s completely different.
– Amazon Best Seller, yeah you get 15 sales in one hour and you’re already an Amazon Best Seller.
– New York Time Best Seller, we’re talking about very different numbers here.
– Was it something that you planned? Was it something that almost happened? Mixture of both?
– No. When I had first downloaded my first book, and all of my friends and family bought the book, Oprah wasn’t calling. So I went out and started, basically, selling the book, speaking on the book. And I realised that, to be a bestselling author, I did the whole Amazon campaign. This is before it even was a big thing to do. And it’s like, that really didn’t do much. And for credibility’s sake, to really set myself apart from other coaches and other authors, I wanted to be the best of the best. And what is the best in our industry, it’s being a New York Times bestselling author. Because as I looked around–
– As I looked around, I saw my colleagues, and I looked to the people that I aspire to be like, like Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Deepak Chopra, and Louise Hay, all of them were New York Times bestselling authors.
– So for me, and what I teach, so that became my goal. That became my vision and with that I had to feel my way into, what is a New York Times bestselling author feel like? How do they act? What do they say? What do they do? And so from that place, knowing what my alignment was, what my vision, I would take the momentum. So whether it was learning to get trained to speak on TV and in radio. Whether it was learning how to be a better speaker on stage. Whether it was the different ways of promoting or selling a book. I would learn all those different things. Actually, I had two books at The New York Times. My first one was called Taming Your Alpha Bitch, and that was a very… People either love the title or they hate it.
– I love it, I’m one of the people that love it.
– I’m sure my wife, knowing my wife, she will love it too.
– It’s funny though, you can’t give a book like that to your wife and say, “Here honey, I bought you a book.” She’ll be like, what are you trying to say?
– Oh no, no, no, no, that’s a very good point. That’s the kind of present that her best friend could give to her and have a giggle. If I give it her, that’s called divorce.
– Yeah, that’s it. The Art of Having It All, you could give it to her and that would be, “Oh, great.”
– Yeah, exactly, so I’m going to buy her The Art of Having It All. That’s it.
– Yeah, exactly. Yeah, but with Taming Your Alpha Bitch, it was a strategy, it was trying every strategy and thing that I could do. It was kinda like taking a bunch of spaghetti and throwing it up against the wall and seeing what stuck. And it worked. But it was a lot of hard work. And it was interesting ’cause now I look back from eight years ago when it hit The New York Times, and I was exhausted, I was anxious. It wasn’t a fun process. And now I look back and go, “Wow, I had a book launching “and I’m in a totally zen place “and I really appreciate where I’m at. I love doing interviews.” I’m not in that pressure cooker that I felt all those years ago. But yeah, so it was internal alignment, but it was also taking constant action.
– Was it, right now, do you feel zen because you’ve mastered even more of the art of alignment? Or also because you know, you kind of know what’s coming up?
– Both, both.
– The first is the most difficult one. Because it is something new. You’re just like, “Ah, I’m just doing something “and maybe something will work.” So you’re saying both?
– Yes. Yes, both, because I’ve been there done that, twice already. It wasn’t, for me I made it mean a lot. Everything’s the meaning that we give it. So I made it mean so much when I become a New York Times bestselling author. And I’ll never forget the moment. I was at the mall with my kids and they were like one and a half, maybe three. And they were in a double stroller. And I got the phone call from my liter-agent, she said, “Congratulations, you’re a New York Times bestselling author.” And I was like, “Oh my god!” I looked down at my kids and I’m like, “Mommy’s a New York Times bestselling author.”
– And they’re like…
– And they’re looking at me like, “What?” Nothing changed. They didn’t love me any more. My husband didn’t love me any more. There wasn’t a parade that went through the town. Nothing changed. And it was almost a feeling of depression on the other side of it, because I made it mean such a huge, big thing and nothing changed. Now, years later, it’s like, yes I have the credibility and all that, but could I really say that much changed? Things changed in me, because of the energy I held myself in and the success bubble that I held myself in. But, it’s just really interesting, the meaning that I gave it and so the second time around when I was having The Art of Having it All launch, it didn’t have the same meaning. And it didn’t have the same value that it had the first time around. And it was easier and I was more detached. And even now, of course, I welcome Quantum Success hitting The New York Times. That’s totally my vision and absolutely a great intention and I’ll do whatever strategies I know that worked on the last two books. But I’m just in the place of, it does, it doesn’t. It’s not gonna mean anything.
– I can see where you’re coming from. I felt a very similar situation when I did my first TEDx Talk. TEDx is actually not a huge deal. It’s not a big deal. It’s pretty easy to become a TEDx speaker. Think about the place where I was before, I was putting so much pressure on this TEDx Talk and now I can be a TEDx speaker. And I look back at it, I was like, “Why was I so stupid? “Why was I so silly?”
– Well, here’s the difference, is that we put things that we want, we put it on a pedestal or we put it higher than where we are. And then we do whatever we have to do vibrationally to get to that place, but to work hard, to make the strategy, whatever. And then as soon as we get there, and it’s like, okay?
– Check, done it.
– Done that.
– What’s next?
– Yeah, and I felt the same way. I did a TED Talk too and it was such a build up for years and it was a vision board thing and I wanted to do TED Talk and the whole thing. And it was like, what this would mean and everything. And then I did the TED Talk and I’m like, “Wow, okay.”
– Yeah, you have a–
– “I have four viewers, big deal.”
– Yay, you got four viewers, you got for two, three days people on social media keep saying congratulation on the same post that you said or with your selfie. And then after three days people have already forgotten that you did a TEDx Talk. Ladies and gentlemen, if you’re listening, that’s what’s gonna happen. It’s good to have–
– It’s great to accomplish these things, but it’s the meaning that we give it. And when we make it mean something so much bigger, and we do because we haven’t’ achieved that yet. But it’s like almost after you achieve it’s like, “Well, that’s great. “Accomplished, check.” But it wasn’t this big, huge, massive boulder build up that we made it out to be.
– I’m liking this conversation, I’m liking this conversation because we are goin’ into the right direction here. So, using the framework of Quantum Success and what you teach, do you believe that we need to put those things into a pedestal to be more motivated to achieve them? Or is there a better way?
– No, just aligning with the feeling of it. Yeah, just aligning with the feeling of it. Instead of putting it up so high and thinking that, when I get there then I’m gonna feel. It’s really feeling how I’m gonna feel once it’s achieved. Because then it makes the whole process smooth and seamless and it flows. And it’s like you’re already, we all want what we want, whether it’s doing a TEDx Talk or hitting The New York Times, because we thing we’re gonna feel a certain way once we accomplish it. Well, the easy way to do it, is just feel what you are expecting to feel. Because we’re all after the feelgood feeling anyway. But we’re assigning it. “Oh, it’s gonna be then if I do this or if I accomplish that.” Instead of doing that go, “How would I feel? “Would I feel successful, would I feel fulfilled, free? “How am I gonna feel?” Feel that feeling first and then the road to get there is so much easier and the journey is more fun than trying to, “When I get there, then I’m gonna feel that, “then I’m gonna feel that.” And then you get there and it’s like, “Oh, I didn’t feel that.” Maybe it’s another TEDx Talk or maybe it’s another book hitting The New York Times. There’s always this pushing it away, pushing it away, or assigning it outside of ourselves so that we’re not experiencing it in the now. And the now is when all of our power is.
– I can hear some of our listeners here that I got the secret listeners here in my living room. I can hear some of our listeners saying, “Oh yeah, ‘well Christy is easier to say than to do it.” What would you say to someone who is, because we are all human being and sometimes we are in very bad situations. And some situations create very strong feelings. And I found that some times can be difficult to get back into the place of alignment where everything around you is falling apart. When things are in flow, oh that’s easy. It’s like, “I can visualise myself maybe 15 years from now, “I can feel it right now, praise the lord, I got it.” But, when everything else is breaking apart, I think that’s also the moment where we need it the most.
– Absolutely, and yes–
– What would you say about that?
– It’s very easy to feel good when everything’s going right in your life. But the thing is, to get to a place of really making peace with contrast. And understanding that whatever situation, circumstance, whatever relationship that you have that’s not working right now, if you look at those situations, and go, “Okay, my best thinking got me here. “I don’t wanna continue to focus on what I don’t want. ” I wanna focus on what I do want.” So, start shifting the focus. What do I want? Let it be a point of clarity from that contrast. What do I want? Why do I want it? And how am I gonna feel when it changes? So if someone’s in debt, they need to start watching their language around that and stop saying, “Oh, I’m in debt, I’m in debt, I’m in debt, I’m in debt. “I can’t pay my bills, I’ve got too much money going out.” We’re constantly talking about the same thing and it’s gonna keep creating the same situation. We have to focus on what do I want? Well, I want to have all my bills paid in full. I want to have extra money at the end of the month. Why do I want that? I’ll feel free. I’ll feel like I have more choices. I’ll feel like I can do more things and accomplish more things. I feel like life will open up for me for possibilities. And then, how do you think you’ll feel? “Well, I’ll feel free. “I’ll feel secure.” And then it’s bringing in that feeling in the now. Because that’s gonna be the key to shifting the energy. Everything is energy in the universe. We now know this from modern science, from quantum physics. If you start to feel the energy outside of your body, inside of your body of what you ultimately wanna create, then everything has to change around you. As long as you’re being consistent. What most people do is, “I’m in debt, I want this, but I’m in debt. “But I want this, but I’m in debt.” So it’s split energy and we need to be consistent and have then energy flowing in the direction that we wanna go instead of where we don’t wanna be. We’re so full of questions as human beings to focus on what we don’t want. I don’t wanna be late, I don’t wanna gain wait, I don’t wanna get caught in traffic. Oh, I don’t want her to break up with me. Oh, I don’t wanna lose money. We always focus on what we don’t want and that just generates more of what we don’t want. We have to shift our attention on what we do want in order to create what we do want.
– You mentioned that the first step is being clear. It’s clarity. You want to be clear about what you want.
– What if someone is not clear about what they want?
– It’s perfect and I’m glad you’re asking that question, because if we look at what we don’t want, we’re very clear on what we don’t want. Right, so let’s just take a very simple example. I don’t want to get caught in traffic. So, focus on that, you’re gonna continue to be caught in traffic. So take the clarity from that contrast. The clarity would be, I want smooth, open roads. I wanna get there with easy travel. I want courtesy drivers all around me. I want, whatever it is. I don’t wanna gain weight. I’d really like to maintain the weight I’m at, or I’d like to release some pounds, or I’d like to get in better shape, or I’d like to be more fit. It’s a different focus and it might sound minuscule and it might sound like, really does that matter? Yes, what we say to ourselves, words matter. I’m not a biblical person, but it says in the Bible, “In the beginning there was the word.” So when we’re sayin’ stuff like, “I can’t afford this.” We need to change our language to this is not a financial priority for me right now. It’s a very different energy and it feels different saying those things.
– Yes, ’cause on one side you are reacting and the other side you are choosing that that’s not a priority for you based on your situation.
– Yes, and it’s exactly. Instead of being reactive to circumstances, situations, and events, you’re being proactive to what you do want to create in your life.
– Can you give an example of something that, two examples. One of something that happened to you, it can be in the past or recently. Where you were absolutely clear about what you want and that happened? And another example, after that, when you were going into reactive mode and then… What you wanted didn’t happen. If you can give a contribution. Because I think that people will say, “Oh well, I would love to have some more.” Some very practical example here, because I think that’s the challenge, every time we are talking about metaphysical stuff and quantum stuff. They are often are up here.
– How do you bring it down in reality?
– And how do you bring it down to reality because at the end of the day, what we see’s our life. Is our experiences everyday.
– Exactly. So, yes, yes to both. My one example, and I’ve got many that popped in my head when you said, when did I have something that I didn’t want and I focused on what I did want. When my son, Max, and I have two sons. When my baby was, he’s now about to turn eight. When he was two months of age, he was rushed to the hospital and had to have open heart surgery. And the story behind it is remarkable and amazing because he basically was a miracle child. He had a transposition of the great arteries, had to go in for open heart surgery, he was in the hospital for a month. The doctor basically said, “He’s the oldest child “that has ever been performed with this type of surgery, “so we cannot guarantee any type of results.” And the minute we got the diagnosis, I turned to my husband, I said, “There is no other vision. “There is no other thing that we’re gonna speak of. “There is nothing else that we are gonna say. “There is nobody else that is gonna have any energy “that’s gonna come see him in the hospital “unless they have positive energy. “And what the vision is, is that he is growing older, “he is home, he is wrestling with you and Alex. “And we’re going to Disney Land and we’re going on vacations “and that he is 100% in wellbeing.” And we held that and we would spend time looking at the positive aspects of the situation. Now how did you think of a positive aspect? Well, we were in Canada and everything was fully paid for. We had a nanny that could take care and keep everything normal for our other son. We were only 40 minutes away from a hospital, so that we could do back and forth, ’cause we had two sons in two different places and they were both babies. So, we would go on and on about the different positive aspects. And we would keep our vibration and keep the focus on him growing up completely in wellbeing. He has gone and followed a cardiologist, we actually went last Friday, had all of his tests and the doctor basically said, “His surgery turned out “better than we could have even expected or imagined. “He’s like a normal child “that never had anything like that happen.” So, that’s my one story, that.
– Wow, wow.
– So in the most difficult of situations, if I could do that, in the most difficult of situations, when fear and worry could be the dominant vibration. To be able to deliberately, really get focused. If I could do that for that, anybody could do it for any situation.
– Absolutely and particular I’m now thinking about a mom who with this child and compare it to I’m in debt and I’ve got bills to pay.
– To the other side, I can rescue my child is, so that was a very, very strong exercise and testament of the power of focus and vision. So, well done for keeping that alive.
– Thank you. Yes, and he’s an amazing kid so I just absolutely love him. So the other example you were asking about is, I remember a couple of years ago, I had my coaching certification and we would always do these launches to enrol people into the programme. And every year we were having million, five, a million and a half launches and income coming in twice a year. Everything I was touching was turning into gold. And then something shifted and we did a launch and it was like the way I felt was like I was flying in an aeroplane, 35,000 feet and all of a sudden the turbulence. Woom, just dropped, and I was at a 100 feet off the ground. And within eight consecutive launches, having the success and having the enrollment and having people say yes and register to have a very limited amount, especially when I thought, “Ooh, let’s try this new thing “and let’s do this new thing and let’s do this new thing.” Now I understand, all of it was coming from, we’re not doing enough, we’re not doing enough. It was coming from lack. And whenever you take anything or do anything from lack, you can’t create abundance ’cause they’re two different vibrations. I see that now. But back then it was like, “I tried everything! “I’m doing everything and why is this not working?” And so, I was in that fear place. I thought I was gonna lose my business. I thought, “Oh my god, it’s never gonna be what it was.” And so I allowed myself to just stay in that space and I felt like I was beating myself up and making it mean something about me. And that my success is all run out. I’m not gonna be successful anymore. So until I caught myself running down that track of what I don’t want, the track of negativity. Until I really woke up and went, “Whoa, what are you doing? “What’s the vision that you do want?” This is a thing that happened, I was able to step back and look and go, “You were creating that whole situation “from the mindset of lack and that nothing was enough.” So since then I’ve taken a step back, it was a couple years ago, and really focused on the vision for what I do want. And only doing those strategies that actually feel good and that are in alignment, not based on what I’m afraid of and what’s in lack, but what feels good to me and what’s in alignment and taking momentum from there.
– Thank you for sharing. I’m sure that everyone who’s listening can relate about the moment where there was a person that you love that had some health issues or some problems and then you needed to provide and needed to be there and to hold the fort. And then another situation where stress kicked in there for business happening and launches and new programmes. So, thank you very much for sharing. Now I want to move to the final session of this interview, which is called the lifting the veil. And that’s where you’re going to share something that you are doing or you’re using in your life on your business that everyone needs to know. It’s something which is so good that everyone needs to know. What is that for you?
– For me, it’s really about meditation. And when I say meditation, I don’t mean just sitting in a yoga position with music and a candle on and thinking of nothing. For me, the way I understand the brain to be is that we are always monkey mind. We are programmed to cycle between the past, the present, and the future. The past, the present, and the future. Even someone listening, they might have been thinking, “What am I gonna have for lunch” or “What did I have for breakfast?” Our mind is always doing that. So, for a human being that’s not a monk living in a cave, for us to sit and meditate and think of nothing is daunting. And that’s why most people don’t do it. But guided meditations, like the meditations I take people through and that I do when you get the book, Quantum Success, you get these guided meditations. You’re actually, your mind is engaged, and you’re having your mind move the energy in your body. And as you are moving energy out of your body, say something that’s a block or a lack or some kind of negativity or lower level energy. As you’re moving that energy out and you’re bringing in a higher vibration. Just with the intention of bringing in and tuning to a different frequency and energy, that moves the old out and that actually creates change. So, I think everybody needs to do that type of meditation, because it is such a key to success. It’s always been a key to my success. It’s been the key to my students that have been with me for years and had their lives completely change. It’s shifting the energy and meditation through guidance, through a guided mediation, is what works for most people.
– Yeah, and is much easier to follow because instead of focusing on your breath or your mind is engaged in a certain activity and there is an intention behind it. Rather than trying really hard to achieve this moment, these few seconds of complete stillness.
– I like that, I like that. So, you said that people can get this meditation when they get the book, so they are included in the book?
– Yes, and I’m actually gonna gift the book to all of your listeners. I just ask that you pay for the shipping. So you can go to quantumsuccessbook.com and just put in your information there and you’ll take care of the shipping, I’ll take care of the book. It’s a hardback cover, $26 book. And with that, when you get the book, there’s meditations in there, but then it also has a link to the website where you can hear me actually guiding you and taking you through that, shifting you step-by-step in the process in the book.
– That’s brilliant. So the links are going to be in the show note. Make sure that you get the book, Quantum Success. Because as we share this interview, then it’s something that can shift the entire results that you can have in your life, in your business. And I believe, I’m a big believer in the power of energies and alignment, because I found that every time something great happened to me and it wasn’t a fight to get it. Then I was operating at a higher level, a different level than the times where I got and achieved something, but it felt it was a constant fight and I had to knock wall after wall after wall after wall. So, make sure that you get the book if you want to have an easier life. ‘Cause I believe life is complicated enough. We have enough challenges thrown at us. It’s not gonna say that you get the book and your life will become, nothing ever is gonna touch you again. No, but you will have better tools to deal with it and to be in alignment, right?
– Much better tools. Everybody needs to know about these seven essential laws because they’re how our universe works. It’d be like trying to go bake a cake and not having the recipe. It’s like, you just start taking Tabasco and all these different ingredients that would make a horrible cake. Or if you were gonna go build a building or your dream home and you didn’t have blueprints, you didn’t have plans. Or another way of saying it is, if you were gonna go play baseball and you’ve never played the game before. You’ve never seen it played. Someone hands you a bat and says, “Okay, hit the ball “and then run.” You go run to third base, you’re out. So it makes sense to know what the rules of the game are and these seven essential laws, when you know these. Like you said, life isn’t always unicorns and rainbows and lollipops all forever, the rest of your days, there’s contrast. And we need to take that contrast, look at what we don’t want, decide what we do want, but learn how to apply these so that we’re more focused on the direction of what we do want. And being a visionary instead of reactionary and creating that alignment and momentum towards what we do want.
– That’s brilliant. So, guys, get the book. What’s the website again?
– Quantumsuccessbook.com, you will find all the links as well. Also the links on the social media, so you an connect with Christy here in the show notes. So make sure that you start following her and the beautiful material that she’s putting out there consistently. Christy, thank you very much. It was an amazing interview.
– Thank you so much. Thank you so much, I appreciate you having me.
– You’re welcome. And ladies and gentlemen, thank you for listening or watching. Depending on which platform you are using at the moment. If you haven’t subscribed yet, what are you waiting for? Come on, subscribe right now, so you don’t miss any other episode. And make sure you give us a review, five star, of course. Let us know what did you enjoy the most about, from this interview that we had with Christy. Up until next time, I wish you fantastic day, and always remember that together we grow exponentially. Ciao.