Welcome to another episode of Explode Your Expert Biz Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/,
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
We have created the Ultimate Publicity Bundle where you will get access to:
- A Curated Database Of 500+ Media Publications That Are Looking For Speakers
- 100+ Podcasts looking for guests.
- My templates on how to connect with journalists.
- My follow up framework to maximise every single speaking opportunity you have.
All of this for only £29,99 for a limited period of time.
Click here to download.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview Nathan Hirsch
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring. Most recently, Nathan co-founded FreeeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019.
Today, Nathan is a co-founder of Outsource School, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through formulas and playbooks.
Nathan has appeared on 300+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and loves sharing advice on scaling remote businesses.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Differences between follower, doer and expert -Setting your va budget
- Going through the 4 step process interviewing, onboarding, training, managing
- Biggest mistakes made at each stage
Connect with Nathan Hirsch
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a GTeX Member, Apply here:
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ https://www.facebook.com/groups/explodeyourexpertbiz/
Take a full business assessment for free to have absolute clarity on your business with the EXPERT BIZ CHECKLIST.
Also, make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any other episode.
If you want to reach out to me with your questions, you can email me at Simone@gtex.org.uk that comes right to my inbox.