Welcome to another episode of Explode Your Expert Biz Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/,
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
We have created the Ultimate Publicity Bundle where you will get access to:
- A Curated Database Of 500+ Media Publications That Are Looking For Speakers
- 100+ Podcasts looking for guests.
- My templates on how to connect with journalists.
- My follow up framework to maximise every single speaking opportunity you have.
All of this for only £29,99 for a limited period of time.
Click here to download.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview Mia Von Loga, Claire Wilding and Ian Philip James
Mia help women to become safe & unbreakable in their skin by understanding wholesome self defence – Mind, Body, Heart and Spirit
Claire help empower HR leaders facilitate people-centred wellbeing in the workplace that helps employees remain focused, productive and reduce the risk of overwhelm and absence through unique and highly effective tools.
Ian is ICT Delivery Manager / Scrum Master at London Borough of Hackney and also a GTeX Team member.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How businesses can support the LGBTQI+ Community without any tokenism
- How to approach sensitive conversation
- Why talking about inclusion is wrong and what to do instead
Connect with Mia Von Loga
Connect with Claire Wilding
Connect with Ian Philip James
To become a GTeX Member, Apply here:
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ https://www.facebook.com/groups/explodeyourexpertbiz/
Take a full business assessment for free to have absolute clarity on your business with the EXPERT BIZ CHECKLIST.