Welcome to another episode of Explode Your Expert Biz Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
We have created the Ultimate Publicity Bundle where you will get access to:
- A Curated Database Of 500+ Media Publications That Are Looking For Speakers
- 100+ Podcasts looking for guests.
- My templates on how to connect with journalists.
- My follow up framework to maximise every single speaking opportunity you have.
All of this for only £29.99 for a limited period of time.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview Myrna Selzler
Myrna has always had an interest in food. With a degree in Home Economics — but majoring in Family Studies and Business, with a few foods and nutrition courses thrown in,
Myrna believes she knows just enough to be dangerous. And creative.
As a kid, Myrna cooked for her family as her mom worked full-time. She quickly learned if she changed a recipe (like added coconut to cookies), she could ensure her brother would not like them and there would be more for the other four kids.
Myrna has owned and operated successful real estate brokerages and consulted for over 20 years in the areas of communication, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to overcome challenges in your life as an entrepreneur
- How veganism saved her from cancer
- Why she started her burger brand
To become a GTeX Member, Apply here:
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ https://www.facebook.com/groups/explodeyourexpertbiz/
Take a full business assessment for free to have absolute clarity on your business with the EXPERT BIZ CHECKLIST.