I was reflecting on 2017 and… what a year!
Then I decided to write down my top achievements.
I did not know where to start.
While writing, 11 of them stood out.
Then I felt the need to add a bonus 1.
The one I think was my biggest personal breakthrough.
Then I thought.
Why don’t I share it with my followers and hear from them in return?
This can be a fun game.
Here is the list.
- Getting married
- Become a Forbes Contributor
- Working with more than 400 GTeX Members
- Growing GTeX to more than £200k
- Rebuilt a great relationship with my brother
- Spoke in more than 200 events
- Being interviewed by almost 100 podcasts
- Went to New York
- Took 4 weeks off and the business did not crush
- Supported regularly a homeless woman throughout the year
- Reached more than 5k download on our podcast
+ Let go of my “I can do it better than anyone else” attitude
What are your biggest achievements in 2017?
I am curious to hear your achievements.
Just reply to this email >> (email@example.com)
I will personally reply to congratulate with a special surprise…
Let’s say… This is my Christmas present for you.
Enjoy your day and remember:
TOGETHER WE GROW EXPONENTIALLY
Remember to leave us a comment and let us know how you are going to implement those strategies in your speaking business.
We look forward seeing you next week and always remember…
LIVE WITH PURPOSE
The Purpose Strategist