Last few days, I shared with you 2 of the 3 ways to clarify your Niche.
1) Be your best case study (only talk from real experience).
2) Your biggest success (other people will want to have too).
And today we are going to wrap it all up with the final tip.
This week I am talking about 3 ways to find your Niche and establish yourself as an expert in your market.
Now… What if you are multi-skilled…
Meaning you are like me… High Achiever, Sexy, Hot, Naturally good at everything… (With a small ego… lol)
And you are confused because you don’t know what to focus on and what to help people with.
The solution is simpler than you think…
I was having a conversation with a client, Tony, a few days ago while helping him getting clear on his niche.
He said that he did not know what to focus on because he was good at too many things!
This is what I replied to Tony… (Using a very strong Italian accent):
“Listen Tony (Imagine the classic Italian hand gesture)
You need to focus on what you enjoy doing the most, that makes you more money at the same time.”
Tony, after pausing few second, said:
“It makes sense Simone… why didn’t I think about it before?!?…
But how do I do that?”
At this point, I give him this exercise (feel free to follow through… On the house 😉
- List all the things that you are good at
- List all that you are passionate about
- List all the skills that can make you the most money
- Find the thing that can make you are good at, that you are passionate about and that can make you the most money.
- BOOM! You have found your Niche!
I hope this helps you as it helped Tony.
Many of our clients said that it was the best exercise they have ever done for getting clear on their business and I am sure you are going to say the same.
LIVE WITH PURPOSE