Growing Together Exponentially Ltd., referred to as GTEX
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- other personal data which you may disclose to us when you use our Services at any time.
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself or when you use or purchase one or more of our Services.
How we use your personal data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment and delivery.
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
- to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
- As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services;
- for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
- for the purpose of marketing our Services, including sending marketing communications and, where applicable, processing your registration, creating custom marketing audiences on third-party websites such as Facebook
Sharing your personal data
We will not share your personal data with any other companies. Only authorised GTEX employees have access to your records which are stored on our CRM (Infusionsoft).
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
- request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format;
- object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by changing your preferences on the website.
The consequence of you withdrawing consent might be that we cannot do certain things for you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions.