Welcome to another episode of Expert To Authority Show, brought to you by http://gtex.org.uk/
I am your host, Simone Vincenzi, The Experts Strategist, and this is the podcast for experts who want to become the ultimate authority in their niche while making an impact in the world.
We have created the Webinar Conversion Kit where you will get access to:
- The High-Converting Webinar Framework
- BONUS #1: High-Converting Webinar Slide Template
- BONUS #2: Pitch and Follow Up Templates
- BONUS #3: High Converting Webinars Case Studies
- BONUS #4: Our Trello Webinar Checklist
All of this for only £29.99 for a limited period of time.
Today I have the pleasure to Interview Amy Riley
Amy L. Riley is an internationally renowned speaker, author and leadership development consultant. She’s worked with organizations such as Deloitte, Cisco Systems and Aon Hewitt and has over 20 years of experience working with leaders at all levels.
Amy earned a Masters of Science in Training and Development (MSTD), with an emphasis in Organization Development (OD), from Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois. She is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), a certified Tiara International LLC Coach and certified in the Meyers-Briggs Type Instrument. Amy’s second book, The Courage of a Leader: How To Inspire, Engage and Get Extraordinary Results, was released on March 3, 2021 and immediately reached #1 international best-selling status.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to achieve extraordinary results (through the power of your leadership legacy)
- Courage is an inside job (belief eats behavior for breakfast)
- You’re most powerful when you’re authentically you
To become a GTeX Member, Apply here:
To receive daily support in your coaching and speaking business, join our private Facebook Group EXPLODE YOUR EXPERT BIZ https://www.facebook.com/groups/explodeyourexpertbiz/
Take a full business assessment for free to have absolute clarity on your business with the EXPERT BIZ CHECKLIST.